Why the hell did i just buy this?

Defiant

Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
was thinking that i needed a (singlespeed)bike for the weekly road bikeride with 3 old colleagues/friends, for riding around town and a little further (no offroad)

but i now have it at home and don't like it,..i rather use the Serotta TiMax,.. :?

CIMG0178.jpg

CIMG0179.jpg

CIMG0180.jpg

CIMG0181.jpg

CIMG0182.jpg

CIMG0183.jpg

CIMG0184.jpg

it's a Pinnacle Elite Backfire with a bad paint, Suntour SE brakes, Mission control stem/bar combo, Deore Thumbies, Nice Tange fork, Corroded Brodie boosters, Loooooooooong Syncros seatpost, XT cranks which are nice,....

i think i will bring it to the storage tomorrow and will see in 10 years if i like it by then

was it at the checkout of your local grocer? Those impulse buys get me everytime :p

on a slightly different note:
did you buy back the Ti Fat frame? Would still be interested a trade discussed a while back :D

I have purchased 2 new old bikes and agreed to buy another in the last week. I already had too many! Impulse buys are bad, I feel your pain.

I saw this one on MP and you as only bidder.
It is in a rather bad state and the size makes it look... well... not so nice.
So it really must be an impulse buy, or you're addicted so badly you're out of focus ;)

I'm still waiting for the punchline!!

I have no clue why you bought this bike. I do have a few ideas though

a, you were very drunk.

b, It came with a big box of Belgian beer.

c, You want to be liked by all the other befuddled Klien bike riders.

d, God told you to do it.

e, You've lost your marbles.

al. ;)

Defiant":3bydsd77 said:
i am going to put it back for sale again, this ain't gonna work

You drank all the beer?

Good work!! :D

hehehehe

the bad news about this purchase is that i do not drink,...so i bought this one sober

Defiant":2l9b8tbs said:
hehehehe

the bad news about this purchase is that i do not drink,...so i bought this one sober

You wouldn't believe this, but neither do I.

al. :D

Back