1994 Zaskar

Kevhl

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Start of a new build, as yet I'm undecided which forks it will have but the RC36's are winning at the moment.
As the pics show it looks different depending on the light, it's a little faded so could have started out more purple!
It's not going to be a show stopper but will get some use once it's built!

Attachments

• zaskar f.jpg
    zaskar f.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 1,336
  • zaskar frame.jpg
    zaskar frame.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 1,336
put a banging donk on it...

purpleness_949.jpg

Hmmm... Retrobike sticker right where you have one would perfectly cover an unfaded area!

it is clear that the colours seem different in that two above pictures as they are two DIFFERENT colours ;)
the top one is a ink blue and the bottom one is called turquoise.
i know that because i have both colours over here in my stash.

great bikes :D

put a rock shox judy in it! looks best imo.

Nice to see a '94 being loved! What bits are you thinking of hanging off it?

Got the bits btw mate ... Thanks again for sorting it all , almost built now and can't wait to get it dirty :LOL:

The first two pictures are of the same frame!

Got a choice of RC36, Manitou EFC or 97 Judy XC but I think the Pace's will be best.
Got a use post in it, and have a flite ti to refurb (it's worn yellow at the moment).
Really want to run aheadset but need another steerer for the RC36's to do that, so I'm not sure on the stem. Have dumped an old Ibeam on it with carbon riser LPs to look at the size.
Wheels I'll probably source a new back one, but it'll run with a hope on fir or hope on 517 front.
I've either maguras or Avid single digit ti's for brakes.
Either XT or Raceface turbines.

It's a little bigger than I'd normally ride though, so I'm not sure whether it's going to be right won't be putting money into it until I've made my mind up.

Some pics from in real daylight...

Attachments

• zaskar01 copy.gif
    zaskar01 copy.gif
    194.7 KB · Views: 1,148
  • zaskar02 copy.gif
    zaskar02 copy.gif
    215.3 KB · Views: 1,148
  • zaskar03 copy.gif
    zaskar03 copy.gif
    226.8 KB · Views: 1,148
Back