GT Lts 1995

DACO

Retro Guru
Hi folks,

Here is my 95 GT Lts which I want to share with you. I bought the frame from a friend’s. The original owner was his dad who also was the first owner. All the stickers are original in good condition as they have been protected with a protective foil. I also kept the original sticker on the down tube from GT where it says that it was build by Peter. I hope you like it ;)

20210119151716.jpg

20210119151132.jpg

20210119150840.jpg

20210119151841.jpg

20210119151319.jpg

20210119153149.jpg

Wow! That's probably one of the best Lts 's I've seen in many a year. I briefly owned a Lts thermoplastic in the 90's. So I'm a huge fan of STS and lts bikes.
But majority of Lts builds just seem dull. Yours I like a lot. Great job

Magpiegifts":1ecympkw said:
Wow! That's probably one of the best Lts 's I've seen in many a year. I briefly owned a Lts thermoplastic in the 90's. So I'm a huge fan of STS and lts bikes.
But majority of Lts builds just seem dull. Yours I like a lot. Great job

Thanks man. I like all Gt's especially this one with Ti linkage. If my friend is right this is the only bike that won the crosscountry race and downhill race. In the future I would also like to have the thermoplastic version.

Re:

The RTS won WC with Furtado and Worlds with Furtado as well

The LTS won with Nico V / Mike King in DH and not sure who in XC

Re:

Big fan of that. Looks mint.

I have had a ‘98 1000ds from new. Still fantastic, rideable bikes today - capable enough to handle nearly anything, unlike most of the steel hardtails we collectively worship here!

Re: Re:

boxxer":37dt9cuo said:
The RTS won WC with Furtado and Worlds with Furtado as well

The LTD won with Nico V / Mike King in DH and not sure who in XC

Maybe you're right and my friend is wrong. I also can't find any information that LTS win the xc race.

Back