Kinky pace rc200f2

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View

Yup, that one. I'll add newer and better pics this week or the damage....or character patina ;)

Re:

I was so close to buying this one too. Could decide if it was repairable so kudos for taking the gamble

Re:

So, with regard to damage, it was bumped into while on a bike rack, second bile in and could have been alot worse, the gent I bought it from almost fell overwhen the reckless driver said, its okay, it's just some bikes!!!!!!

He also has Chris youngs last pace team bike from the late 90s/early 00s.

The down tube has a slight bend and the obvious kink, luckily due to being box section it looks sound, and I will be rebuilding it for gent rides and "showing" if we geyvxhance again. The rear stays are slightly compressed too, from 135 to around 130, nowt a wheel wont sort, I e found some lwb dropouts too so this may help them being pushed out slightly, with it being am early one with stay bridges I'm confident itll be rite....and if not...dan :) haha or itll become a wall hanger again. The rest is all good, some scuffs and scrapes which they should have and the reds still quite bright, especially compared to my f8.

Plans are to build it with as much stuff I've got kicking around.....and limit the use of shimano or suntour....without buying more stuff its only the chain and cassette I'd have to source. But I can live with these for now haha

Hopefully itll be a rolling chassis tonight if I'm not too long fitting ceilings

:LOL: :roll: Is Dan gonna get a crack at it? :LOL:

Now the beloved Fiesta’s gone, do you have a war chest or has it all been dibbed by the Mrs?

Back