Alejandro's (Klein) Adroit 1992 Green Gator Target sub < 7Kg

ibbz":3ata60h8 said:
I was going to say this - it’s your bike so whether you choose to race it - ride or hard or hang it next to a pinup of Pamela Anderson on her prime and birthday suit is entirely your choice

You are right, I was getting a bit too emotional. But I can‘t get rid of the impression that few readers here really have an appreciation of what this frame is: a piece of bicycle history and a mighty demonstration of what was technically possible at that time, lightyears ahead of other early ninety bikes. This simply deserves taking some care at least, in my opinion.

KLEINselig":2wfswnhs said:
ibbz":2wfswnhs said:
I was going to say this - it’s your bike so whether you choose to race it - ride or hard or hang it next to a pinup of Pamela Anderson on her prime and birthday suit is entirely your choice

You are right, I was getting a bit too emotional. But I can‘t get rid of the impression that few readers here really have an appreciation of what this frame is: a piece of bicycle history and a mighty demonstration of what was technically possible at that time, lightyears ahead of other early ninety bikes. This simply deserves taking some care at least, in my opinion.

For sure, take care, that I have many respect to this incredible bike. But I must enjoy.
Is like the F40 owners there are two king of guys, the ones that keep the Ferrari F40 or 288 on the gagage and only show on exhibitions, and there are a few ones that ome times take a rides and drive say 2 -4 times per month, I will be like this kind , getting out there carefull, but riding

I wont worry about it , I think that your wheel only need a little nipple truing to correct that offset rim.
Any good mechanic can do It , the only problem is to get the special nipple wrench needed for these wheels. Todays workshops dont have such specific tools.
As you said Tomás Domingo is a good old bikeshop , sure they have one.
I agree with you , bikes are for riding , but I would avoid any hurry or being anxious building this special bike , well done things take Its time.

unfortunately is not my size, I'm XXL and this seems like a M or L. Anyone interested send me PM, 100€ + shipping. Paypal is ok

KLEINselig":codv8uoq said:
ibbz":codv8uoq said:

What about mine for the best example out there?

Attachments

• kb7.jpg
    kb7.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 273
  • kb2.jpg
    kb2.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 272
Back