Zinniness ...... lets build the dream, Project Flowers

Re:

Big thank you to Regan for the tyres,

they ain't cheap but hey, you get what you can when the chance arises with white porcs .... and technically, they were cheap for porcs :LOL:

IMG-20201124-184438.jpg

Re: Zinniness ...... lets build the dream

Have you got a wish/parts list sorted yet? :xmas-cool:

Re:

I'm doing pretty well at the moment about 95% there, the main thing that I can't find seems to be a bit of a struggle which is the anodised grey campagnolo thorr rims, I originally thought that the rims were Mavic M231CD ones but having done a bit more looking into it somebody had mentioned a conversation with Jo Burt that they were the campagnolo thorr rims.

Giom6":e5wqza6j said:
It had Magura hydrostops and XT (with Campag Thorr rims) as far as I recall from talking to Jo.

always been an admirer of the Zinn. Great project, anything with white porcs on it is gonna be a super build.

Re:

Im glad you got this, and chuffed to bits with the choices you have for it, its been a long time coming for this entire site, im sure many have pondered on it many times.

Powder coat or paint...?

Flowers, Paint or decals....?

Re: Re:

they ain't cheap but hey, you get what you can when the chance arises with white porcs .... and technically, they were cheap for porcs

Cheap and porcs in the same sentence?!* :LOL:

Looking forward to this build, have big soft spot for these Zinn's...

Hotwheels.":2lw1oox6 said:

:shock: Pricey!, and 28H surely only good for fronts rather than a pair?

I'm trying not to say what rims were on the 'Strumpjumper' I bought recently as I too was looking for a pair of Thorrs... :oops:
Now I've gone a said it :oops:

Looking forward to seeing this being built and the first white Porc skid line that is made! :D :cool:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back