My dream bike/spec -1994 Pace RC200 F3 - BOTM December 2020

Re: My dream bike/spec from when I was 15 - 1994 Pace RC200 F3

daveyla":z33a3sq6 said:
fantastic a real labour of love and it is great to see you finally have the bike you dreamed off

Thank you, it’s been an interesting build :D

Just starting another dream/unicorn bike build from 94

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1hr3nr4w said:
Lovely bike. Amber walls back on ftw though. :cool:

Thank you :D

I’ve still got them so there’s always that option...1/2lbs lighter with them on as well!

Great build also pace one of my favourite from years gone by, but have to say awesome looking workshop you have also immaculate like your bike..good luck for the future..

sparkiegaz":5g9irlau said:
Great build also pace one of my favourite from years gone by, but have to say awesome looking workshop you have also immaculate like your bike..good luck for the future..

Thank you so much :)

Like the bikes the workshop has been a dream/labour of love as well that makes working on the bikes a lot easier and comfortable.

I used to be a Rockstar Energy MTB athlete and then went on to own the Rockstar Energy UK MTB team for a number of years, so that’s why there’s a lot of Rockstar merchandise in the workshop.

Here’s a bit of a better picture of it...

p4pb19129679.jpg

Awesome think ile move in once the crazy c19 gets sorted ...I was an athlete way back in the day more two breakfast and large slice chocolate cake type but had lots fun back in the good old days,,manitou funks ,Merlin yo eddys Klein bikes.

sparkiegaz":33s3kdb1 said:
Awesome think ile move in once the crazy c19 gets sorted ...I was an athlete way back in the day more two breakfast and large slice chocolate cake type but had lots fun back in the good old days,,manitou funks ,Merlin yo eddys Klein bikes.

I'll make some space for you under the Pace and Hei Hei :LOL:

Awesome mate :D :D :D

Re:

Some more detailed pics of the finer details...

Anodised blue titanium bolts fitted to the OEM Pace seat clamp

p4pb19637326.jpg

p4pb19637325.jpg

Custom made machined 1" spacers as I couldn't find any I liked

p4pb19637324.jpg

Looking crisp!

May I ask where you got the blue Ti bolts?

Thanks!

ectoplasmosis":274zlid7 said:
Looking crisp!

May I ask where you got the blue Ti bolts?

Thanks!

Thank you.

The company I got the titanium bolts from for this build unfortunately no longer trades, but for my Kona Hei Hei build I’ve sourced all of my anodised black titanium bolts from Pro-Bolt.com

Back