Trek OCLV Y-50 Dark Tribute Finished pg17

Re: Look what the cat dragged in................... a ‘96 Y-TREK

Here she is in all her darkness…. I think the odd spot of yellow and red from the Flite Evo, the Swiss DT, the Porcs and the Easton cockpit are just enough… :cool: Trek Y-50 Dark Tribute (6).jpg Trek Y-50 Dark Tribute (5).jpg Trek Y-50 Dark Tribute (4).jpg Trek Y-50 Dark Tribute (3).jpg Trek Y-50 Dark Tribute (2).jpg Trek Y-50 Dark Tribute (1).jpg

Last edited:
Retro Spud":3lllo8m6 said:
:cool: love it ...

You can have the first ride at MM21 then.... :D

:cool: very nice, if Nick doesn't break it can i have a go too :D

mk one":38zrlevv said:
:cool: very nice, if Nick doesn't break it can i have a go too :D

:LOL: :LOL: of course.... mind i'm taking it down the red run at Dolby forest on Friday... it needs to survive that first..poor thing.. :facepalm:

Im curious about that saddle, having never seen one in person nevermind touched one, i assume there is padding, its not just a carbon shell is it?

mk one":xrvjbuy5 said:
Im curious about that saddle, having never seen one in person nevermind touched one, i assume there is padding, its not just a carbon shell is it?

Nope it’s a single sheet of carbon fibre - not as uncomfortable as you might think

Magpiegifts":3fcvihxi said:
Awesome!!!!

Cheers... :cool:

Retro Spud":3fcvihxi said:
mk one":3fcvihxi said:

Nope it’s a single sheet of carbon fibre - not as uncomfortable as you might think

As my technical assistant says.. “just” carbon fibre... accept on closer inspection you can see some clever weave work. I was a bit sceptical and did think this saddle might just be for photos but then I thought I might as well try it.. I was pleasantly surprised it has a fair amount of give.

Just checked the Trek over before setting off for Dolby... it seems to have developed some play on the non drive side... :( . so that’s staying at home.. will investigate this evening

Back