1995 Claud Butler Titanius White Industries FINISHED pg21

Re:

Wow Peachy..somehow missed this thread :?: :roll: ...will read it in reverse now but as ever you seem to have nailed it. Incredible vision and attention to detail as ever :cool:

Thats pretty bonkers that is! it's both pretty and bonkers! How do the WI mechs work? I don't mean actually how, I mean as in good/bad/indifferent

yakboy":buiajdz4 said:
Wow Peachy..somehow missed this thread :?: :roll: ...will read it in reverse now but as ever you seem to have nailed it. Incredible vision and attention to detail as ever :cool:

I was going to leave it one more day, then you were going get an unsubtle prompt! :roll: :D

foz":buiajdz4 said:
Thats pretty bonkers that is! it's both pretty and bonkers! How do the WI mechs work? I don't mean actually how, I mean as in good/bad/indifferent

Cheers, as for the mechs? The rear is sublime…someone missed a trick in not developing this… the front however…. If I was racing it, I’d swap it for a Sram/gripshift and an unmolested M950 in a heartbeat to be honest… (I won’t of course) ;)

Re:

Right just read this in reverse and watch the bike become disassembled and un-shiny ;) All I can say is Chapeau...again the vision and execution is staggering and boy I need a Titanium frame in the fleet one day :D

Re: Re:

yakboy":218zu8rk said:
Right just read this in reverse and watch the bike become disassembled and un-shiny ;) All I can say is Chapeau...again the vision and execution is staggering and boy I need a Titanium frame in the fleet one day :D

Glad you enjoyed it.... I was toying with idea of pushing it more towards a weight wennie.. but then decided to build it how I wanted it....

Re:

That is fantastic, been chatting with my dad about the WI groupset, he even wanted to look through your thread, he likes it too!

Said the WI groupset reminds him of the old cyclo system they used to use on his old tandems, pretty cool as i didn't realise they were the same twin cable setup.

Re: Re:

Spudly":1nnqz67k said:
That is fantastic, been chatting with my dad about the WI groupset, he even wanted to look through your thread, he likes it too!

Said the WI groupset reminds him of the old cyclo system they used to use on his old tandems, pretty cool as i didn't realise they were the same twin cable setup.

Oh yes.... nothing new here... :D

I’ve a question on the pedals

Normally the spur on flat peddles that you tap with your toe to spin them over is on the rear

I know there’s a lot of technology employed here that doesn't follow normal thought patterns so I wouldn’t be surprised if I’ve got the wrong end of the stick here in thinking they are on the wrong way round

Attachments

• 114F9F42-D3EA-4542-BF05-3C0BF0EC0D02.jpeg
    114F9F42-D3EA-4542-BF05-3C0BF0EC0D02.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 469
If they had toe clips and straps on, then the curved bit would be pointing more upwards, making it a lot easier to flip them over and put your feet in. The vertical tab has holes for clips, and between the curved tab and the axle, there are machined slots to thread the strap through

Back