Orange Prestige 1990

3onner

Dirt Disciple
Hi all...
Im a newbie but taking the time to introduce my self via this Orange Prestige I recently purchased and I am now in the process of 'refurbishing'.

Its a 1990 frame, I bought it from the original owner who bought it back in the day from Stif in Leeds.
Usual stuff specced but nice additions are the Stalk bar combination and the Aluminium forks (as seen in the orange bikes 'ad' in MBUK at the time I believe)

Still to be done are a complete decal set from Gil (thanks for those that recommended him) and I have a OEM Deore XT seatpost in black winging it way from the US of A.

Hello all.....and this will probably be the first of many....
db

Attachments

• imageprestige01.jpeg
    imageprestige01.jpeg
    498.1 KB · Views: 894
  • imageprestige02.jpeg
    imageprestige02.jpeg
    836.6 KB · Views: 893
  • image2prestige03.jpeg
    image2prestige03.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 893
Re:

Lovely bike, I viewed it ages ago when it was first listed. Glad it’s ended up on here as it will be looked after and that’s what the original owner would want as he didn’t really want to sell.

Personally I wouldn’t change the decals as they are decent enough and original but it’s your bike. :cool:

:cool: So glad this has gone to a good home, like many watch it go round and round on eBay for a little while.
Decal wise it just stick the new prestige decal on the top tube and leave the old ones on. Only original once ;)

Its on July’s bike of the month Dave. All the decals have been re done. Done a great job 3onner, will get my vote.

Cheshire1980":1pwshce6 said:
Its on July’s bike of the month Dave. All the decals have been re done. Done a great job 3onner, will get my vote.

Haha :roll: can’t you tell I’m back at work !!
Late to the party

Re:

*bump*

now with a short tour video....and a bit of background for my love of all things Orange....(and white.....and black)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTlisVeATmA&lc=UgxgGoesvSLyJ2ZMPoB4AaABAg[/youtube]

Back