1994 Specialized S-Works FSR

Re:

Levers, I only have these currently - and I’m not sure if they are the correct fit for the build;
369124E0-8DCB-4B09-836F-BA8C7EB2EE15.jpeg

Last edited:
Going to be an awesome build Once A Hero!

If of interest, I've got a set of NOS Dia Compe brake levers similar to the ones on the team bikes featured in your images. I bought them for a 1995 S-Works M2 build but will not be needing them now - see below.

Attachments

• M2 Build.jpg
    M2 Build.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1,077
Re:

Catkins you have a pm ;)

Meanwhile here are some headset choices, look at the difference in stack height/material between the Aheadsets and the relatively compact OnZa! :shock:
Headsets.jpg

Last edited:
The frame is NOS, so what you need is a headset in accordance with that. The lettering on the middle one will distract from the overall high quality of your build.

Elev12k":3uxhvbjr said:
The frame is NOS, so what you need is a headset in accordance with that. The lettering on the middle one will distract from the overall high quality of your build.

I agree. Whilst I want to fit the silver Aheadset, the NOS OnZa is the current front runner.
Or I could polish all the logos off the Aheadset, and maybe get some temporary decals from gil :?:

Re:

Just picked one up that I think is a ‘94. Xt throughout except for the brake levers and grip shift.

Attachments

• 1E6FCA56-9664-4AF7-9C57-51C2A16D872A.jpeg
    1E6FCA56-9664-4AF7-9C57-51C2A16D872A.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 944
Back