1995 Raleigh M-Trax Ti 2000 Project

Mtraxfan

Dirt Disciple
Afternoon

I have recently aquired this beauty, that i must have wanted for over..25 years now!

A Raleigh M-Trax Ti 2000. Bought via here, and its as great today as i thought it was back when I was 13/14!

I owned an M-Trax 1000L and always wanted a Ti model but couldnt afford one at the time, and then I went down the Orange route for a few years, and when I saw this, I had to have it.

Ill pop some more photos up once I get some.

The plan is to get the optional Pace RC35 forks for it too, and some original Tyres too.

Then go enjoy it on the local trails!

Attachments

• M-Trax Ti 2000.jpg
    M-Trax Ti 2000.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 622
Very nice. I had a chance to buy one a couple of years ago. l should have stepped up and bought it.

I’m really starting to like Raleigh again, I might have to add one to the collection too.

Yeah, there is quite a following to be fair.

On the FB group there seems to be more left out there than you think.

I bought the same bike in 1994 for £525. It was a little twangy over rough ground but seemed to grip well on corners. The Ti down tube pulled out of the BB lug around 1998. Raleigh failed to honour the 15 year frame guarantee because they’d had “ too many failing”. In the small print they were covered! I fitted a RS Quadra 10 in 1995 and never rode rigid again. Fond memories.

Just looking at your pic. Is the seat tube also Ti? My memory is that mine was part of the rear triangle in steel and painted in the blue. Maybe the spec changed by 1995!

Looks great and in superb condition. Looks a lovely bike left as is or whatever way you decide to upgrade.

Thanks!

This one will be left standard, just need to find some original tyres.

Just got another M-Trax frame (well, 2. 1 x 95, and 1 x 97) and one or both may become modified builds but both with period equipment.

Back