More like nephew

Re: Look what the cat dragged in................... a ‘96 Y-TREK

Retro Spud":2ridjqwo said:
Peachy!":2ridjqwo said:
The History Man":2ridjqwo said:
Agent orange’s cousin.

More like nephew

WTF are you two on about

Does it really matter?...... Mr Matt Black... relative to Agent Orange... :roll: ..

Look I just post pictures of my build... I can’t be held responsible for THM.. no one can :D

My reference to nephew as apposed to cousin (Farmer) was an attempt to bring the weird back to mtb’s

Re: Re:

yakboy":22wvj0a7 said:
As I said before...Subaru Onsidian Black...think about it :cool:

Is that a Black pearl base? surely that will only be stable with a lacquer on top... and will a matt lacquer just kill off the pearl effect?

Re:

Just eBay it, you get base and lacquer...6 coats of each and you'll need to flat the base but it's worth it on a curvy carbon frame, the subtle green fleck brings out curves amazingly..if you wanta trip across the wolds to have a sneek peek, I'm in residence this weekend just PM me :D

yakboy":25ad3dn3 said:
Just eBay it, you get base and lacquer...6 coats of each and you'll need to flat the base but it's worth it on a curvy carbon frame, the subtle green fleck brings out curves amazingly..if you wanta trip across the wolds to have a sneek peek, I'm in residence this weekend just PM me :D

Just had a quick run through your Lotus build thread to remind me..... yes I bet it does look fantastic in gloss, but I'm set on a matt finish and I think the subtle flake won't show itself off under a matt coat....

I I'm going to go 2K Dead Matt Black.

Attachments

• 45804492334_02a03c11dc_c.jpg
    45804492334_02a03c11dc_c.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 362

Peachy!":o1d54ktz said:
yakboy":o1d54ktz said:

Just had a quick run through your Lotus build thread to remind me..... yes I bet it does look fantastic in gloss, but I'm set on a matt finish and I think the subtle flake won't show itself off under a matt coat....

I I'm going to go 2K Dead Matt Black.

Brave in Matt as I think the Y suits the reflections that gloss would give it

Re: Look what the cat dragged in................... a ‘96 Y-TREK

I needed a break from the carbon frame, so I thought I'd have a bash at the URT….. feeling tired now….. and the lavender MAAS is having a soporific effect… must sleeeeep….. IMG_4598.JPG IMG_4227.JPG

Last edited:
Back