1993 Off-Road Team Toad

I like that, it actually looks great with all the decals missing. And it also looks bigger than a 16". What length is the top tube out of curiosity?

mk one":lvr2jgza said:
I like that, it actually looks great with all the decals missing. And it also looks bigger than a 16". What length is the top tube out of curiosity?

Top tube is 21.5” Mark :)

Re: Re:

raidan73":3rsmenmj said:
I've never really done a Syncros build, and this seemed like the perfect project, so that's the direction I'll be heading in. Deciding on a fork took some time but I plumped for an Accutrax
Erm....shouldn't that be a Powerlite then? :?

Re: Re:

Hotwheels.":3r9k9ht7 said:
raidan73":3r9k9ht7 said:
I've never really done a Syncros build, and this seemed like the perfect project, so that's the direction I'll be heading in. Deciding on a fork took some time but I plumped for an Accutrax
Erm....shouldn't that be a Powerlite then? :?

I thought about it, briefly, but I prefer the Accutrax, plus the Powerlite was long gone by then.

I love that you are taking your time with this Adrian. It gives you time to consider your decisions, and what feels best. This Toad is in such good hands... :)

shamobius":1rws4bwl said:
I love that you are taking your time with this Adrian. It gives you time to consider your decisions, and what feels best. This Toad is in such good hands... :)

Thanks Shamus :) It does require a little more thought as it’s later than most of my bikes and a lot was changing around this time (plus I don’t want to sneak a Toad out of Canada and then make a mess of it :LOL:)

Ready for painting :)

Re:

hey adrian, great see you got that nasty surprise sorted and the toad is on the path to ridable glory! i look forward to seeing the progress of the build. i know you will do it justice! ;o)

Re:

hi adrian
good to see you starting to build this one. :cool:
will be watching the progress.
that is the one model missing from my collection.
happy new year
roy

Thanks Jim and Roy. Hopefully this one won't disappoint. Another fork change is already on the cards!

Back