Kona Hot 1997

Re:

Paying Pip a visit, he couldn't resist a few shots - and I'm stoked he did!

fBAm5k.jpg

QzHtsI.jpg

She's sporting new boots for the season ahead after I got through the pair of NOS Smoke and Dart's last year. Proof, if ever you need it that old rubber doesn't stand the test of time if you're riding (relatively) hard. I finally fitted ceramic pads so curious to see if they make any difference.

Hurry up spring!

:cool: great pictures, that Hot colourway is one of my favourites on any bike.

Re:

Great seeing the two together. Really lovely!

The ‘new’ green Z2s really make a striking appearance.
Hope you had a great time

Re:

Coldest morning for some time means only one choice of bike to ride ;)

n0NpuM.jpg

New boots and new pads have made a notable difference. Thumbs up all round!

Re:

Beautiful - Hot to trot ;)

Did you see tintin40's post on Today's Ride with the trail closed? I saw Crown Estate on the sign; I take it that's Lookout / Swinley Forest.

Pip

Re: Re:

pipmeister":n3ao7gid said:
Beautiful - Hot to trot ;)

Did you see tintin40's post on Today's Ride with the trail closed? I saw Crown Estate on the sign; I take it that's Lookout / Swinley Forest.

Pip

I did, and no surprise really. This is when our local trails really come into play :D

Re:

Don't let the mud, grey skies or lights fool you :LOL: :facepalm: it's British Summer Time! After yesterdays hail the trails were a little more sticky but still really great. These daily early morning blasts instead of the tarmac commute are spot on and just the tonic.

This is the William Willet sundial memorial, the "creator" of BST.

n4BMKz.jpg

Wow Alasdair - this is what we want to see. A fine and somewhat unique example of the Kona Hot doing the trails. Picture added to my records. Well done mate.

Pip

Latest posts

Back