Re: Re:

Retro Spud":1vftdbf2 said:
Hotwheels.":1vftdbf2 said:
Exceptional! Are you going to ride it or is it a Queen?
Could you ride it ? or should the question be .....should you ?

being a todger I rode an otherwise crack free Manitou FS and cracked it :facepalm: difference being they were relativity common and accessible to everyone with a big wallet, where as in all flavours from originals to repro's I'll bet you won't get past a dozen C-26/C-46/C-56 ..... so would you risk it ?

^that and Danson was able to repair mine with a skilful bit of welding, if this lets go its scary expensive wall art

I've been teased about this on IG and FB - but thing is, since completing it, I really want to give it a spin, just to say I have ridden it and to silence the naysayers! Despite the disclaimer from CycleWorks.ch / RevlRevl, I think it'll be fine. I'll have to dig out my OG team Yeti jersey, Oakley Eyeshades and my newest piece of ephemera, a NOS neon yellow Bell Image Team Yeti helmet, and go 'full pro' on it for a ride around the scenic neighborhood (maybe with someone on a real camera in tow!). I even have different tires (Smoke and Porc) for the ride out - these NOS will be preserved for show only!

sinnerman":1vftdbf2 said:

AWESOME! Not seen that one before! Thanks.

Attachments

• Juli Smoke Porc small.png
    Juli Smoke Porc small.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 461
Retro Spud":1tkuec91 said:
just spent the past 30 mins to re read the thread from the beginning...

great read :D ... what a journey !
Thanks Nick!

I already have plans for C-26 v2.0! Watch this space (well, that'll be another thread!) :xmas-wink:

Re: C26

Just spectacular. Well done. A great tribute to everyone who worked in the Yeti Durango Factory making great cutting edge american products. Also a tip of the hat to Tomac and Furtado and the others that ripped on this special horse.

Re: C26

mtnwing":23uz0f64 said:
Just spectacular. Well done. A great tribute to everyone who worked in the Yeti Durango Factory making great cutting edge american products. Also a tip of the hat to Tomac and Furtado and the others that ripped on this special horse.
Thanks Tucker! Your build was as inspiring as the rest!

Re:

Back in the mists of time when I used to race we called this tyre combination “smokey bacon” :LOL: :cool:

Attachments

• 8F3E098B-D0FD-4138-9740-76CF89499F89.jpeg
    8F3E098B-D0FD-4138-9740-76CF89499F89.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 346
Back