Re:

i've followed over the years here and there various C26 replica
nothing to say about , great attention to details moved by passion of many fans

of course original Yeti batch is a dimension above but i love this kind of love
no cash for me to spend for a project like this but i really enjoy this threads :cool:

bellissima ...chapeau :D

Re:

What a great write up and an exceptional bike. Really looking forward to seeing it all together and learning something new. Great work Regan!

Excellent..... but I won’t be truly impressed till you take it over the mini-jump at MM2020! :LOL:

Great job Regan.
You'd better get some mud n' dust on it when it's completed!
Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Awesome work and dedication so far. Thank you for all the work that went into this thread as well, I have enjoyed reading it and look forward to more.

Thanks all you guys.

@Sinnerman, glad to make your day brighter at the start.

@ade - I've learned from some of the best storytellers on RB. It's what I love about this place. Just don't get me started on complaints about photos uploads, etc. It took me fuxxing ages resizing and uploading them :facepalm But I'd rather have it as is than nothing.

@yanee - yes, you are absolutely right, of course, and the C-26 is one of very few bikes that exist where it is possible to make a replica at all, so if it wasn't for that fact, no amount of effort or money could create something like this, and even with unlimited funds (which I'm not fortunate to have!) luck and favors are needed to get this kit. . Thanks for the compliments.

@ Al, I know, I know, for you and many others all bikes are meant to be ridden, but I really wouldn't want to even if it was guaranteed rideable and not full of shiny shiz. It's entirely a show pony.

@ Gerard & La Pêche Maybe I can airbrush some dirt on it. :LOL: As for taking it to Mayhem, or anywhere, errr, TBD

@Benjbt, Baulz Thanks and I appreciate the recognition. I could've doubled the text, easily. I've kept photos to a minimum, or, maximum of eight per post, all hosted on the RB server (hence low quality) so that they have the best chance of not vanishing if hosted elsewhere. The number of dead links and missing photos in historic threads on this and other forums is really depressing. For example, another C-26 thread here by Pierre (24pouces) - there are no photos in that at all. :*( IF ANYONE CAN CONTACT PIERRE TO FIX HIS C-26 THREAD, I'd be grateful. In fact, I think we'd all be grateful.

adri.75":2un675ht said:
I read your description well, you are doing a great job! :D
replica or original? unimportant, now this frame is yours and everyone will envy you.
hurry up, I want to see the complete bike :cool:
Grazie Adri, from one Yeti fan to another. I don't know if everyone envies it - ask Andy (Any123) he will say the C-26 is sh!t :LOL:

I also want to see it! :xmas-big-grin:

Re:

Wow, wow and wow, beautifully written and great photos, I’ll pull up my chair for this one, great job so far Regan

Back