1993 Rocky Mountain Ti Bolt

Re:

That is going to be brilliant, really looking forward to seeing it built!

Do you know of any way of dating Rocky Mountains from the frame number? Mrs Neilios has one that we think is around 2001/2, but would like to know more...

Cheers,

Neilios.

Cheers guys :)

Neilios":k86rv4ry said:
Do you know of any way of dating Rocky Mountains from the frame number? Mrs Neilios has one that we think is around 2001/2, but would like to know more...

Im not sure about the frame numbers, some models can be dated by features though. Start a thread with some pics and someone may be able to id it. I know they started using disc tabs around then, depends on which model it is also.

Mark

Re:

I'll do a post about it when I get five minutes to get some decent pics of it. Gave it a bit of a love the week before last prior to starting on my Caygill so it's in a good way at the minute.

I've just done a quick search, looks like you've got (or had) one that's identical, got to be the same MY. Details are all there, stickers, paint layout, mixture of cable stops and hose guides, and canti studs plus disc mount. I'm going 2002 based on that.

Looking forward to seeing this Ti Bolt!

Small but significant step forward. I have know sourced some spacers for the crank so i can finally mount the inner chainring and fit a chain :D P1011605 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Found one of my other RF headsets :cool:

About to start cableing bike, cant find any cable hangers :roll: 🤦 20191123_143925 (Medium).jpg

Last edited:
Right, lets try again.

I now have straddle wires and rest of parts to finish build, well, until i remembered i had used last of my brake cables on my Cinder Cone, so while i wait to get some new cable stock i am going to use some previously used cables.

Hopefully have this finished this year :) P1012256.JPG

Last edited:
Swapped tyres out on the wheels, grey to match the clouds. Couldn't find the other Team so put a Pro on the rear for now.

P1012275.JPG

Last edited:
Back