Claud Butler Shaman Silver DofE project finished pg11

Re: Father & Daughter Claud Butler Shaman Silver DofE project

And Mrs Peachy makes a mean sausage and bacon sandwich!

Re: Father & Daughter Claud Butler Shaman Silver DofE project

The History Man":1jou0ggh said:
And Mrs Peachy makes a mean sausage and bacon sandwich!

That, she certainly does... :D

Re:

Superb work looks awesome, although it would have looked slightly better had the chain been on the large chainring for the pictures... ;) :facepalm:

Re: Re:

Graham_hkr":36cf5y0q said:
Superb work looks awesome, although it would have looked slightly better had the chain been on the large chainring for the pictures... ;) :facepalm:

Ah but no.... it’s not the final photo shoot so there :p

It was in bottom for the Shark Fin set up...... :cool:

Peachy!":3mkuoqva said:
Graham_hkr":3mkuoqva said:

Ah yeah but no.... it’s not the final photo shoot so there :p
:cool:

Sorry this instantly sprung into my head, matching shell suit as well :LOL: :LOL:

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsl7-TJtPew[/youtube]

Retro Spud":cttjoyz8 said:
Peachy!":cttjoyz8 said:
Graham_hkr":cttjoyz8 said:

Ah yeah but no.... it’s not the final photo shoot so there :p
:cool:

But oh my God! You’ve not even said if you like it or nuffin.....

:oops: Your Right - How rude of me !

I got side tracked with an 11yr explaining about Vicki Pollard after we had gone through the thread from the beginning

Of course I like it, it’s brilliant and as suggest by me (I think a few pages back around #7) would make for a very credible BOTM entry :D

Retro Spud":340i0unb said:
:oops: Your Right - How rude of me !

I got side tracked with an 11yr explaining about Vicki Pollard after we had gone through the thread from the beginning

Of course I like it, it’s brilliant and as suggest by me (I think a few pages back around #7) would make for a very credible BOTM entry :D

Superb, but does exposure to Little Britain garner approval from Mrs Potato I wonder? ;)

So glad I tuned back into retrobike airwaves to catch this thread, Chris.

Big congratulations to you and Miss Peachy on a really superb build. I have very little critique to give, because the whole purpose and mission of this build has been executed perfectly. The colours are just perfect and Gil's decals really compliment the whole look.

Huge props to your daughter for the saddle logos' repair! Really superb. And to you both for the cranks' restoration. (Okay, one critique would be the Deore font choice, but in a way their more modern design is in keeping with some of the other contemporary touches like the handlebars and cables, so no marks deducted from me on those - Miss P's precision application would negate any deductions even if I had applied any!) Also, the heat shrink covers are really clever. An idea I'm taking forth to my future builds.

Tyre choice for her intended riding (tomorrow, at Dalby Forest I believe) is perfect. I hope she enjoys it as much as I think she's expecting. And same to you for the camera clicking.

Really well done to you both.

Back