Claud Butler Shaman Silver DofE project finished pg11

Re: Father & Daughter Claud Butler Shaman Silver DofE project

Hello, my lovelies… everyone happy and playing nicely? :D Good…

LGF, pm on its way for the fat Deore pedals, not for this one but for something older in the pipeline…. ;)

I like it when your threads get this long Chris they make for good reading, I'll look forward to the full picture reveal. Cracking job Ms Peachy with this build I'm sure a Silver DofE award is in the bag.

kingbling":2d4g1rmm said:
I like it when your threads get this long Chris they make for good reading, I'll look forward to the full picture reveal. Cracking job Ms Peachy with this build I'm sure a Silver DofE award is in the bag.

Cheers Clive,
Definitely on the final stretch now;
1. Refurbish/Detail the pedals & fit.
2. Fit chain
3. Cable adjustments
4. Photo shoot

Should all be done this weekend bar possibly the prettt photos. Not sure what she has in mind and the forecast is a bit grim. :(

Re:

This one should make rBoTM , great bike, top build & quality forum entertainment, really looking forward to seeing it finished... :cool:

Re: Re:

Graham_hkr":1ymajn0v said:
This one should make rBoTM , great bike, top build & quality forum entertainment, really looking forward to seeing it finished... :cool:

Lol :LOL: cheers for the positive encouragement but I think we both know that’s doubtful... all you need is one extraordinarily expensive American bike to enter and everything else gets ignored, doesn’t matter how rare a bike may be or what quality or how detailed the build may be, it will only garner a few nods of respect. (You won’t get a more rare CB than my Antaeus and the build was pretty good if I say so myself and it bombed) :cry:

Peachy!":3mzj51f2 said:
all you need is one extraordinarily expensive American bike to enter and everything else gets ignored, doesn’t matter how rare a bike may be or what quality or how detailed the build may be, it will only garner a few nods of respect. (You won’t get a more rare CB than my Antaeus and the build was pretty good if I say so myself and it bombed) :cry:

Yes... I concur, my thought exactly... ;)

Graham_hkr":ndnp7dt0 said:
Peachy!":ndnp7dt0 said:
all you need is one extraordinarily expensive American bike to enter and everything else gets ignored, doesn’t matter how rare a bike may be or what quality or how detailed the build may be, it will only garner a few nods of respect. (You won’t get a more rare CB than my Antaeus and the build was pretty good if I say so myself and it bombed) :cry:

Yes... I concur, my thought exactly... ;)

+1 the occasional bollox, knob and whisker get a look in but not much else from British stables sadly
Anyhow lets not hijack this excellent thread on a sour note :D

Back