Reflex ALX 6000 Series

RoxMDO":vnasxorz said:
I noticed that you have a Grisley. Mine is almost complete. The only things missing are the little Grisley Bear medallions on the top of the seat stays. Someone pried them off.

I'm sure that they are rare as hens teeth.....but if you ever hear of a couple being available I would certainly appreciate a heads up. John

John
I will do. Love the Grisley frames, I've always liked the mix of materials in bike frames. A way of tuning, or that's what I like to think.

hi, i have an easton ALX too and searching the former advertisment folder or catalogue. does anyone know where i can find?

best regards

Attachments

• IMG_2194 Kopie.jpg
    IMG_2194 Kopie.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 504
Re:

I've collected these Reflex promos.

Attachments

• 1288Reflex.jpg
    1288Reflex.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 497
  • 1188Reflex5.jpg
    1188Reflex5.jpg
    425 KB · Views: 497
  • Reflex_Rogers_kl.jpg
    Reflex_Rogers_kl.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 502
andreli":14gpyjtw said:
hi, i have an easton ALX too and searching the former advertisment folder or catalogue. does anyone know where i can find?

best regards

I do have a 1991 catalog in pdf. It is on my office PC so I sort a copy out on Friday.

Re:

Thanks Gerard. From what I gather, Peter Grisley licensed his welded aluminum/lug method to Reflex, Salt Lake City. The bikes in the 1991 catalogue bear a striking resemblance to my 1993 Peugeot-Grisley. Made in the US for European sales, the Peugeot spec included the addition of Rockshox Mag options. Mine came to the US via an Army soldier who purchased it in Germany.

Attachments

• Grisley Side Partial Build Web copy.jpg
    Grisley Side Partial Build Web copy.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 277
Back