My Tequesta, and my Coldrock!

bs7

Retro Newbie
Hi All! A nice guy from reddit told me about this forum after posting a picture of my Tequesta over there. I had NO idea this forum existed despite my obsession with retro bikes. Here it is:

xJuf7uk.jpg

I've built it up for mild trails and gravel and stuff like that. It's great fun.

and also my Coldrock that I used for commuting:

1LvPFwb.jpg

Just sort of a "Hello" post! I feel like I've found my new favorite place to hang and learn.. and probably lose money.

Cheers!

oh and I'm in Bristol

Re:

Love the Tequesta :cool: Gt's had some cool paint jobs back in the day didnt they, and welcome to the forum

just one question....

HOW can you NOT know about RETROBIKE for so long :LOL:

Re: Re:

retrobikeguy":3068f2c4 said:
Love the Tequesta :cool: Gt's had some cool paint jobs back in the day didnt they, and welcome to the forum

just one question....

HOW can you NOT know about RETROBIKE for so long :LOL:

Great question, haha.

I got into bikes through the fixed gear scene and I guess it took me a while get into the retro side of things. When I finally started building up road bikes and stuff, I realized simplicity turned me on more than a million gears or super light frames. Now it's all I can think about. I'm so glad to have found the place. I've recently been hanging out with some guys a bit older than me that have been filling me full of retro knowledge, but will definitely soak up all the info I can take from this site as well.

Re:

Nice pair and welcome to the site.. say goodbye to wallet contents though, if you hang around ;)

The Coldrock brings back good memories, a dude I was friends with BITD had a 1991 version in the reddish pink colour, It rode really quite well from memory.

Loving how Gengar coordinates with the decals as well (still my fave Pokemon) :D

Back