Rocky Mountain Team Comp?

Re:

Nice TC!

I had and rode one for a while last year, full rigid and very light weight with great trail manners.

The low serial number seems to indicate that these frames were made in Canada, I think mine was 4XXX something.

Excellent frames.

Re:

Hi there - and nice frame!

In case you (or anyone else) are interested, I have in my possession a beautiful black rocky Mountain stem and a set of very clean black colour Ryno bars that came off a Rocky Mntn Vertex (that had a cracked frame) that I bought to strip the Shimano rapid-fire push/pull shifter/brakes off of ...

If you would like, I could e-mail you some photos, and then ship them to you if you would like to purchase the pieces for your frame, at a reasonable price ... right from Vancouver, BC, Canada (my home-town, and the very birthplace of Rocky Mountain bike co.).

cheers ... ;)

I have the rare 92 team Comp all Suntour build, with Syncros stem
wolber AT20 rims Suntour hubs
Mine is green (they were always silver), 4 digit serial number so Vancouver welded. I was told that it may be the one that was on a DE bike catalog back in the day

Very cool frame, I love this generation of RM. I have a '92 Titanium and I'm still trying to figure out who welded the frame. It is a thing of beauty.

Re:

Green ones are quite uncommon.
Show us a picture CG.
I have an absolutely mint silver one
with all DX build.
Will either sell it or use as a pub bike.
Haven't decided yet.

Back