Now IDed Clark Kent

Zanoli

Old School Hero
Hi,

I just got this rather unusual TI frame.

Wavy top AND down OS tubes, machined alu rear triangle with Risse shock. Has 1"1/8 headtube and canti cable guide on the shock. '95-'96 perhaps ?

Serial # engraved on BB shell, starts with H + 4 digits and has some sort of logo (looks like an A made of ...arrows ?) next to it.
Parts are heavily mixed and i didn't have time to check it further...

Someone please help me ID it before i start to believe i caught a unicorn :roll: :LOL:
(i won't have time for better pics before a while but i think you get the idea with these)

Thanks for your help

Attachments

• BB Serial.png
    BB Serial.png
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,190
  • Ti Rear.png
    Ti Rear.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,191
  • TI Frame.png
    TI Frame.png
    124.2 KB · Views: 1,191
Re: (VERY) Intriguing TI Frame... ID please ?

Thanks guys. Now that you pointed at Clark Kent, i remember looking at CK pictures thinking how weird theses curvy tubes looked... A friend of mine has a "straight tubes" CK (F-14 ?) and it looks chubby - almost AL looking - as well.

F16 Z-Link it is then ? Would you date it closer to '94 or '96 ? Does the H give the welder's name ?
I guess CK used to sell bare frames so no original specs should be available ? Not that i am a period correct fanatic, just curious :)
As i plan to ride it, i'll certainly be back asking how to service the Risse... to be continued !

Back