1997 Porsche S Bike by Steiner Designs / Voltec

Well done Spud - taken the build up another notch with the shifter tweaking! Great effort.

That is a proper built. Very nice :eek: .

I know some one who has a NOS frame and started to built it but in the wrong way. He don´t own the votec fork and that is a big problem for this bicycle.

madjh":2yg31dv3 said:

I know some one who has a NOS frame and started to built it but in the wrong way. He doesn’t own the votec fork and that is a big problem for this bicycle.

Thanks for your kind words - it is a very Bike

Without the fork the whole bike looses out - by design the two go together like Laurel & Hardey or Rhubarb and Custard. ...... or this site and being financially broke

I’d love to see what he makes of it, if you can find a pic or two

Retro Spud":14q7wslr said:
madjh":14q7wslr said:

I know some one who has a NOS frame and started to built it but in the wrong way. He doesn’t own the votec fork and that is a big problem for this bicycle.

Thanks for your kind words - it is a very Bike

Without the fork the whole bike looses out - by design the two go together like Laurel & Hardey or Rhubarb and Custard. ...... or this site and being financially broke

I’d love to see what he makes of it, if you can find a pic or two

It is nothing special. LX group from early 2000´s and a recon fork. I told him to change all and try to find a fork but he is in other things and the bicycle is forgotten despite he likes it.

Re:

There is one for sale in the local charity recyclers, Same frame and forks, Sachs grouppo I think and maguras

Not my cup of tea but happy to assist if anyone wants it....

Re: Re:

boxxer":6l86pxmj said:
There is one for sale in the local charity recyclers, Same frame and forks, Sachs grouppo I think and maguras

Not my cup of tea but happy to assist if anyone wants it....

I've a feeling we maybe seeing this one ^^ putting in an appearance at some point in the future ;)

Re:

First outing was to Mayhem this year - however with all the nonsense that is Mayhem it didn't actually do a lap

so at this moment in time its no less of a garage queen than the Klein it was parked next to :oops:

Attachments

• Porsche Bike.jpg
    Porsche Bike.jpg
    282.4 KB · Views: 377
  • Porsche Mayhem 1.jpg
    Porsche Mayhem 1.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 377
Back