1993 Lotus Sport Monocoque

Re:

It's a '66 11 window Canterbury Pitt conversion known as the "Daddy Bus". I've had it 24 years and we've been all over Europe in it. It is ever evolving and currently runs a 1776 with fuel injection. I seem to spend most of my free time tinkering with bikes or the VW. Never a dull moment and never enough time!

Re:

46143224632_5c07b3df80_c.jpg

There you go.. gratuitous biking and camping shot...I'll try and get back on topic from now on...promise

Re:

A bit of work on the forks today. I combined 2 sets of forks to make one good pair. Decals have been removed and the crown bolts have been replaced with gold coated titanium ones

46203671651_d91ed82ef3_c.jpg

Also I have NOS Pace Magura mounts to go on that unfortunately cost the same as both sets of forks!! I think I should get them coated so they are the same colour as the crown..... what do you think?

46203671301_eefb4be2e3_c.jpg

Definatly...if you can afford it, make it as much as possible gold. :xmas-cool:

PeachyPM":2mtgy32o said:
Definatly...if you can afford it, make it as much as possible gold. :xmas-cool:

I was wanting them in the bluey grey colour of the fork crown but have gold Ti bolts again. I think I have to be careful not to overdo the gold (if that's possible!!)

Re:

Bars re-lacquered today

32429178288_2cf1bf1a89_c.jpg

And a friend of mine forwarded this to me after it appeared on his Instagram feed

44484220300_8eb0ac7562_o.jpg

I'm not going to comment.....

Timoth27":37fb3cds said:
Joe_Rides":37fb3cds said:
Something tells me that yours is going to turn out significantly nicer than that.

What he said /\/\/\/\

Each to their own an all that but... I would really hope so (but you don't know my full plans yet :shock: ;) )

Back