Just another Raleigh John Tomac Signature

That's awesome Paul. Definitely in the right home.

I've got a pressie for it to head your way soon, in keeping with the 1992 theme.

:cool:

regan_ev":mhozmmni said:

I've got a pressie for it to head your way soon, in keeping with the 1992 theme.

Thanks Regan!
Was a bit worried about the definition of “pressie” but I think I’ve figured it out. ;)

CCMDoc":2xeuoez3 said:
regan_ev":2xeuoez3 said:

Thanks Regan!
Was a bit worried about the definition of “pressie” but I think I’ve figured it out. ;)

HAHA

It’s because Americans insist on using zeds for the zee sound.

Read as ‘prezzie’ aka present aka gift.

Wow! A bike with some provenance there! Just knowing that Tomac rode that thing must give you an extra 5mph downhill... :) Great to see it's being ridden too!

:cool: thanks for sharing, obviously needs lots more pics :)

Great to see it out and being used, and it looks in good condition for a race bike too

mark

Wow just wow! What a beautiful piece of history! After watching some races on YouTube I saw this and now I can dream nicely

ibbz":q78yguh5 said:
Wow just wow! What a beautiful piece of history! After watching some races on YouTube I saw this and now I can dream nicely

NorbaRacer uploaded a great many including two productions of the ‘91 Worlds to YouTube. I’ve watched them many times and enjoy them every time.

CCMDoc":1nw518nv said:
ibbz":1nw518nv said:

NorbaRacer uploaded a great many including two productions of the ‘91 Worlds to YouTube. I’ve watched them many times and enjoy them every time.
Have you any links? I can’t seem to find them

I must of missed this one, words rarely fail me but I'm struggling for suitable adjectives that do it justice!
Love it. I'd sell an organ for this bike

Back