pace rc100

pete_mcc":2upubbev said:
longun":2upubbev said:
Drawing up plans and dims for a stem today

Have a word with Danson67, he seems to be the king of making pace stem/steerers:

file.php

That’s the plan, I just need to double check rise etc

small update time. picked up the frame from its bath and given it a very good inspection......alls good :)

then went over it with some course wire wool, this may take some time haha. not expecting mirror finsih quality when its done but a really nice respectable shine would be great. next month ill get the decals and paint the forks, stem/steerer (maybe) and cranks.

A drill with attatchment would make life easier :) then use a buffer for a mirror finish.

great project, looking forward to seeing this get built, along with the other 1, or is it 2!? on here at moment :cool:

mark

Steady haha. The frames been fine wire wooled and polished with autosol but I still want it a bit nicer so gonna wet flat the main areas I’ll see and polish again. Decals should be collected next month from Gil at the cropton ride and I’ll match the forks cranks and stem to the decal colour. Hopefully getting the stem dimensions to Dan next Saturday as well.

Hotwheels.":3dlcepw4 said:
Looks a bit small for a longun...

I'll manage till I find a 21 haha. it'll be more for looking at and the occasional ride with daisy on dry warm days. just always wanted one......

longun":2387iom0 said:
Hotwheels.":2387iom0 said:

I'll manage till I find a 21 haha. it'll be more for looking at and the occasional ride with daisy on dry warm days. just always wanted one......

Like this one here? -
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=390274

Admiration for hand polishing the frame....hell of a job but should look ace when it's done.
Flouro yellow Cranks / Stem / Forks? - or something different?

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

boy"O"boy":1a2a82qs said:
longun":1a2a82qs said:
Hotwheels.":1a2a82qs said:

Like this one here? -
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=390274

Admiration for hand polishing the frame....hell of a job but should look ace when it's done.
Flouro yellow Cranks / Stem / Forks? - or something different?

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

yup but funds won t allow at mo and I think it's sold

colour may be flat yellow and all depends on the decal colour. if I get a another larger one that will be place and flouro I rek

Re:

very small update

all wet sanded wooled and polished. not the best as done by hand and the pics don't do it justice but saved and looking wonderful.

Latest posts

Back