Nos fat chance 10th anniversary

Holy Madonna
If i was you , i would put a shelf up and display it above the fire place. the price will only increase in the future..
Very nice..

viengsavanh":25fqqz1o said:
tintin40":25fqqz1o said:
I'd build it and ride it. Such a lovely mtb such waste to just collect dust. Cycles are to be ridden Statues for dust.

Yes i do agree with them having to be ridden but to ride i have this

Lol, so you ride it with no pedals?

Re:

I’d be storing this beauty in a dehumidified room, even if it was sprayed internally with frame saver. These Yos have super thin tubing that oxidises crazy fast in our damp climate.

Just. Lovely.

How about a hermetically sealed display case, with a display of the frame, all the parts that would go into it, all set out, in an air-fix kit stylee?

On a shelf in a prominent position in the home, out of direct sunlight!

(Pressure pads and weight sensitively triggered cannons, on either side of position, optional!)

M

Re: Re:

viengsavanh":3fnifagf said:
Some of the campagnolo stuff i have for it

Some lovely parts too, wouldnt mind that set for a frameset i have, and have been looking for a cheapish set of the cantis for a while now, if such a thing exsists :LOL:

Re:

Ok I have had a good think about what to do with this and i have decided not to build it and get a display case made for it to hang on the wall as to preserve it as a Nos unbuilt frame
As for the parts i have for it and thats everything to build it ,not sure yet what to do with them put em in another displat next to the frame?maybe

I no some people wont agree with this decision but as Mkone said this is what we all aim for and its the perfect example of the Fat chance 10th anniversary

so i guess it could be time to start a new project which i have waiting

Trialsmeister":75j5ct57 said:
Just. Lovely.

How about a hermetically sealed display case, with a display of the frame, all the parts that would go into it, all set out, in an air-fix kit stylee?

On a shelf in a prominent position in the home, out of direct sunlight!

(Pressure pads and weight sensitively triggered cannons, on either side of position, optional!)

M

:LOL:

Reminds me i have to let one if my garage queens go soon.

Re: Re:

viengsavanh":355039yv said:
You could say its a total virgin and once a single part has penetrated her (ie) headset,bottom bracket its lost forEVER never to have again

But it will never be sold ,no need
It's already been partially sullied by fitting that Ringlé seat clamp...get it removed before anyone notices. ;)

Latest posts

Back