WIP Yeti ARC

Ferry":32dijsqa said:
Thank you for your replies. Is there a grey ARC on this forum that's only clear coated?

Not that I’m aware of, mine and Silverfish had ours painted - as did mkozaczek, not sure about the others

Mine has a very fine silver metallic flake in the clear coat but only on the grey, as it was a bit too flat and boring left battleship grey, see page of my build thread (link in signature)
I also had the forks and crown colour coded the same as the frame

Your frame is late enough that I’m sure there is a powder coat RAL designated for these frames. My point was to comfirm the earlier process to achieve a gray frame.

Smithjss70":1xd3vvee said:
Your frame is late enough that I’m sure there is a powder coat RAL designated for these frames. My point was to comfirm the earlier process to achieve a gray frame.

Retro Spud":1xd3vvee said:
ameybrook":1xd3vvee said:
perhaps if you learn to speak ze germans these guys can help?

http://www.mtb-news.de/forum/showthread.php?t=371815

Mike

your like the Oracle of Delphi, or should that be "the Oracle of Durango"

If its defo RAL7036 then its Silverfish 1 JustKev 0 ....and I went with JustKev :oops: although I was off the richter scale with my initial choice !
and to be fair I'm more than happy with RAL7040

Retro Spud":3cyf5mn2 said:
Ferry":3cyf5mn2 said:
Thank you for your replies. Is there a grey ARC on this forum that's only clear coated?

Mine has a very fine silver metallic flake in the clear coat but only on the grey, as it was a bit too flat and boring left battleship grey, see page of my build thread (link in signature)

got my frame painted with 7042 grey , some metallic flake in first clear coat , decals and second clear coat

i need take some pics ;)

yanee71":2r1pn6fg said:
Retro Spud":2r1pn6fg said:
Ferry":2r1pn6fg said:

got my frame painted with 7042 grey , some metallic flake in first clear coat , decals and second clear coat

i need take some pics ;)

Sound great please post a few pics, would be interesting to see if there is any noticeable difference with RAL 7042 when on a frame rather than a swatch card.

yanee71":2u7lse61 said:

i need take some pics ;)

OK, so far for grey I have read RAL7035, RAL7036, RAL7042.

p4pb16125229.jpg

Latest posts

Back