Finally going Lobo down in acapulco...

WWC

Senior Retro Guru
Who knows or cares if the price was right (£400) because god darn it I finally found a Lobo i can build and ride!

Attachments

• 519E0D11-C335-4332-AA36-587C264CA97B.jpeg
    519E0D11-C335-4332-AA36-587C264CA97B.jpeg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1,639
  • E6F44438-148C-4B26-8AC3-D3B0300E9F1C.jpeg
    E6F44438-148C-4B26-8AC3-D3B0300E9F1C.jpeg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,639
Re:

Saw that too. Whether the price is fair depends on the condition. Seller mentioned minor dents, probably nothing to worry about. But if the shock is goosed then it could get costly.

If frame is straight and bushings good, and shock working well, then that's a fair price I'd say.

Re:

They are quite hard to value as so few come up for sale.

I’m toying with selling mine if I could get good money for it.

Can remember when these first came out, very desirable frames, always wanted to ride one.

Looking forward to seeing more pics :cool:

mark

Re: Re:

d8mok":67sjh98d said:
They are quite hard to value as so few come up for sale.

I’m toying with selling mine if I could get good money for it.

And there’s the question, what would you call good money?

I’ve had a search active in on eBay for probably a couple of years and I’m pretty sure this is the first that’s come up in my size at an ‘affordable’ price. Seen a few more complete bikes (one might have gone for £750 but I didn’t have the cash).

I’m happy with this as soonish I’ll finally have a Lobo!

Re:

Mine is a full bike , all original but has been used. Its in tidy condition but not mint. It’s also a STS Lobo too.

I’m not desperate for money and it’s nice to look at so will probably hang onto it. Money wise it would have to be a couple of £000 to make it worth it as other wise it’s not enough to warrant selling.

Well you've got most of the hard to find bits and the more rideable frame so that's a top start!

Re:

I’ve got a pair of grey bulbs, short rear axle with 185(f)/155(r) on 321’s going for sale shortly. Would look amazing on this

Latest posts

Back