1993 Rocky Mountain Ti Bolt

Just a few pics of some parts.

Not NOS parts by far but all just cosmetics, and its going to get ridden. I also have some 8spd rings but might just run it with a 9spd chain for now :) P1010538 (Medium).JPG P1010535 (Medium).JPG P1010534 (Medium).JPG P1010539 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Minifreak":17g2n2x6 said:
Love those cranks, particularly the spider :)

I was going to put XTR cranks on it but when i had the chance to get these i couldnt resist. They are very nice, i like RF cranks but these Cloverleaf ones a the nicest IMHO :)

Couple of parts im going to fit. The RF bb to replace the shimano one and the grey tyres, which are destined for the silver kona project but wanted to try them on here first :) P1010676 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
fiendish feet":2nmfhr1c said:
What a lovely Bike if that were mine
My carpet and clothes would be covered in dribble..

Thank you, but this is why you dont get invited round :LOL:

Not much progress as of late. It is wearing a nice M901 front mech now though. Just needs cables and a chain then ready to ride :cool:

I am really thinking about getting new decals for the Syncros parts now, mainly due to me catching what was left of the bar ones and making them look more of a mess :facepalm: I have a set of frame decals already so would fix some of those too while im at it :)

update pics soon hopefully

mark

SpecializedSworks15":1z8x6v1e said:
Lovely bike mkone ! Really fancy one of these myself . Your not far from me we should ride sometime.

Thanks :) yes that would be great, i will hopefully be getting out more again after the madness which is christmas :xmas-big-grin:

Back