1990 Yeti Ultimate build. (FINISHED PICS PAGE 6&7)

Re: 1990 Yeti Ultimate build. (FINISHED PICS PAGE 6)

firedfromthecircus":2wl3g55l said:
Very pretty. :cool: How does it ride?

Frame is a bit too big for me (I feel better on the second Yeti I have - 1989 Yeti Ultimate) but it's realy nice handling bike - really good in the corners (surprising).

Some action (photos from test in bikeBoard):

slider-3lpt8s_imgl6160.jpg

slider-lxukrs_imgl6163.jpg

exquisite_cycles":2nahil6q said:
firedfromthecircus":2nahil6q said:

Frame is a bit too big for me (I feel better on the second Yeti I have - 1989 Yeti Ultimate) but it's realy nice handling bike - really good in the corners (surprising).

Cool. :cool:
I've never ridden an elevated stay bike but I suppose a Yeti will be one of the best of the breed. I've heard some e-stays are a bit squirrelly though. Must get around to getting one. :LOL:

btw, the other one is pretty too. ;)

firedfromthecircus":3vbf9bop said:
exquisite_cycles":3vbf9bop said:
firedfromthecircus":3vbf9bop said:

Cool. :cool:
I've never ridden an elevated stay bike but I suppose a Yeti will be one of the best of the breed. I've heard some e-stays are a bit squirrelly though. Must get around to getting one. :LOL:

btw, the other one is pretty too. ;)

One of the best handling bike I've ever ridden was elevated Alpinestar Al-Mega ➡️ such a crazy bike :D

I much prefer this stem as previously noted. An XT post would touch this off along with some M737 SPDs. Mega Bites, Farmer Johns or Ground Controls might be cool as well. Awesome bike!

Very nice indeed, and even nicer to see you actually out and about on it. :D

y'know ?, like the cleaner, simpler lines of the older bikes, now its all pivots and a clunky great shock. :?

Love the hite-rite 3 cools for that :cool: :cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Back