1993/94 NTI Rock Lobster™ ..the poor mans Bontrager

Re:

At this moment in time I can't make my mind up to have the Salsa stem colour matched and logo'd up as per these below or leave black
Although I don't think my stem is as generous in girth to wear the logo unless Gil scales it down a tad

and as for this build, I'm still in awe of it....

Re: Re:

kermitgreenkona88":ln6206su said:
Retro Spud":ln6206su said:
Despite my name being taken in vain earlier in this post :shock: :LOL: Did you ever settle on a green :?:

Hell yah,

As per the colour swatch on pg2 its 100% going the dark metallic flamboyant Forest Green Argos have, with the iconic yellow "playing card" Rock Lobster decals courtesy of gill

Okay all I was going to say was a mate of mine had one of these and I remember the original colour being closer to No.15 Verde ;)

Your right although that was a flat powder coat, however since I'm breaking away from catalog spec and going metallic I'm leaning more towards the Harrods dark green and gold combo

Colour matched is cooler and cooler is faster........... Right :?:

its talking to me loudly...unless that's the voices in my head again,

Re:

I love green and gold combo :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

I always listen to the voices in my head (No you don't) Yes I do (No you don't).......... This could take a while :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

This is coming along nicely, I think the colour combo will look great in my head. Then again, I think I look good in my head too!

Mike

Mike Muz 67":v7rom2ek said:
This is coming along nicely,

I think the colour combo will look great in my head. Then again, I think I look good in my head too!

Mike

and in my head I keep seeing you in those adverts for holidays on cruise ships at exotic locations all over the world that appear every 30 mins from about 7pm onwards,

but then again perhaps its just me... #tag Mike Muz rocks

Attachments

• Rob-Brydon-Ruth-Jones-James-Corden-Launch-New-Gavin-Stacey-Series-Two-DVD.jpg
    Rob-Brydon-Ruth-Jones-James-Corden-Launch-New-Gavin-Stacey-Series-Two-DVD.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 807
The spawn went back in the pond tonight.

Don't they grow up fast. Seems like only yesterday they were, not quite as long a dot.

Mike Muz 67":1rr8czgq said:
I wish I were as funny as him, KK

Mike

Who ... THM? :shock:

Only room around these parts for one I’m afraid, have you considered therapy instead !

A good therapist might also cure your addiction to narrow handlebars and Seatposts the length of industrial scaffold tubes.

Retro Spud":e8uq5o50 said:
Mike Muz 67":e8uq5o50 said:
I wish I were as funny as him, KK

Mike

A good therapist might also cure your addiction to narrow handlebars and Seatposts the length of industrial scaffold tubes.

That's not an addiction, it's a must! You'll learn one day, son

Mike

Back