Rocky Mountain Summit Max

Well, actually I stick to 19.5" frames. Sometimes tempting to buy something different, but I want to ride the bikes I build. Great Summit BTW!!

I got the original fork that came with this frame and I'm happy with it. I was playing with the idea to equip it with a set of Powerlites, but I think the original yellow fork should be the best option.

foto%252520%25252814%252529.JPG

Re:

troje":28sleq2i said:
Thanks all, so far very helpful. I would say it's a 1991 as well, most posts on the German forum are pointing in that direction. I would also think this model was sold only in Europe or maybe only imported for Germany, but even in Germany I find only a handful of builds. Blizz, it would be great to learn if the same frame was used by your Canadian guy.
So, I was chatting with the owner in Calgary, Canada and he purchased his Summit Max from a Toronto bike shop around 91-92. He was told the bike was originally destined for Europe but Rocky had some overstock that wasn't sold overseas so the Toronto shop was selling them off. It was his 1st race bike and he still has it!

Good luck with your build Troje!

There was a 20" Summit Max(full bike) that surfaced for sale here in Vancouver about a year ago.
It sold for a whopping $160 and it looked to be in incredible condition. It was owned by an older gentlemen
I do believe.

Hi all,

who bought now the Frame off troje? see post #1479?

Just asking, because I sold it to him in 2015 and may like to buy it back if possible !?

Comparable offers welcome

best regards Martin

Back