Rocky Mountain Titanium Part 2, 3, or maybe 4?

Black XT would look good, or you could go full XC pro?

Mark

returned to some deliveries after a week out of town. so dug through my parts to pull out some more bits to go.

sourced a black 110bcd Race Face Turbine cranks. so grabbed some rings and ti bb out of my stash to go with them. thanks to Smithjss70 for offering the Answer Taperlite bar. with those i'll probably use some Avid Ult SD levers (thinking a unique set of pewter i have, but perhaps black would be better), some XT thumbs, and some ODI Attack grips. for brakes i'm thinking a set of NOS black Control Tech canti brakes which i've had stashed for quite some time now. only thing outstanding is the f.mech, which i already bought and should make it's way to me shortly.

this is my initial plan and of course things can and usually will change. ;)

Attachments

• DSC05894.JPG
    DSC05894.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 673
  • DSC05895.JPG
    DSC05895.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 674
  • DSC05893.JPG
    DSC05893.JPG
    172.2 KB · Views: 673
  • DSC05892.JPG
    DSC05892.JPG
    168.7 KB · Views: 673
Even though those pewter levers would go nice with the frame, i think the black would go better with the rest of the parts. And those cantis are very nice :cool:

Mark

yeah, i already felt deep down the black levers would be a better fit, but i've been itching to find a home for the pewter ones as they are so unique. *sigh*, guess i'll have to squirrel them away again! :roll: :facepalm:

Re:

almost there, just threw on the Dart/Smoke tyre combo and cables this week, but had most of this together for some time now. but was debating what to do with the brakes. the control tech would have been alright but felt it wasn't quite right. so i've decided to go with some black Avid Tri-Aligns instead to match the brake levers. the brakes should be on there way to me shortly. may also throw on a set of Power Grip straps onto the XT pedals. i've went with some black Ringle Ti-Stix "road" skewer QRs and added an Avid Rollamajig to the rear mech.

Attachments

• DSC06093.JPG
    DSC06093.JPG
    152.7 KB · Views: 453
Re: Re:

RockiMtn":thic15fu said:
almost there, just threw on the Dart/Smoke tyre combo and cables this week, but had most of this together for some time now. but was debating what to do with the brakes. the control tech would have been alright but felt it wasn't quite right. so i've decided to go with some black Avid Tri-Aligns instead to match the brake levers. the brakes should be on there way to me shortly. may also throw on a set of Power Grip straps onto the XT pedals. i've went with some black Ringle Ti-Stix "road" skewer QRs and added an Avid Rollamajig to the rear mech.

Great update :cool: looking very nice now, once youve slid that saddle back a bit :)

Mark

Back