Scott Endorphin 1997

Retro Spud":20j4b61f said:
eclipse1":20j4b61f said:
I'm looking to build my Endorphin too..

Just brought it and it's going to be with Carbon rigid fork, some PRO carbon or Ritchey WCS carbon parts and old 950/952 parts

Can't wait to start on mine...

Eclipse
Welcome to Retro Bike :D one big happy family here
An Endorphin is a well loved Iconic bike and instantly recognisable by its design so drag yours out and post a few pictures of your starting point and start sharing the journey,
It’s always good to look back at the journey as a thread is like a time capsule of memories. So open up a new thread even if you’ve only one pic and start sharing the Endorphins

Mike Muz 67":20j4b61f said:
Retro Spud":20j4b61f said:
eclipse1":20j4b61f said:
I'm looking to build my Endorphin too..

Just brought it and it's going to be with Carbon rigid fork, some PRO carbon or Ritchey WCS carbon parts and old 950/952 parts

Can't wait to start on mine...

Eclipse
Welcome to Retro Bike :D one big happy family here
An Endorphin is a well loved Iconic bike and instantly recognisable by its design so drag yours out and post a few pictures of your starting point and start sharing the journey,
It’s always good to look back at the journey as a thread is like a time capsule of memories. So open up a new thread even if you’ve only one pic and start sharing the Endorphins

+1

VTFoco2001":20j4b61f said:
+2
Looking forward to see your effort on this marvellous frame!

Thanks Folks.

just gotten the Fork for it..

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ydgsy7 ... 4xi_Y/view

I am considering the Pace as the 1st choice fork for my Endorphin,, I do also have a Scott UniShock in White with World Cup decals and a Halson Inverted fork to run

Oryginal painting sheme - twin to the first Endorphin's colours available, nice and hard to find... and now gone :(

Attachments

• Scott1.JPG
    Scott1.JPG
    71.7 KB · Views: 188
Re:

Just a small update;

Been busy removing the paint from the frame. Quite successful while leaving the carbon fully intact. Done the RH side of the frame. Now off to the LH side, so almost finished. The frame will be covered by an expoxy primer and finished with a 200k topcoat in the colour Barents Blue (Volvo specific colour). Gil is on its way with new logo's.

Have some nice parts collected to install on this frame. The crankset is a M739 that will be modified to accomodate 1x9 104bcd single ring. Shifting va SRAM XO on the rear (not period correct though...). Wheelset is a full black CODA700 to start with. Still looking for a nice stem. Carbon accents will be there :cool: .

Due to the fact that I will move to another home during the coming months, this project will progress at a very slow pace. Hopefully after summer I will be able to post some pictures of the complete bike.

Hello!

I've got myself an Endorphin frame and to join a Pace I'm building in the same spec as Mint Sauce's bike I fancy going down the same route and building this one as a replica of Colemans Endorphin seen in the calendar.

Currently being green I'm planning on stripping the frame down and painting it but keen to learn the right products to use, basically what used! To strip the paint, prime and then paint this special frame. I'm not too far away in Bath so might be worth meeting up once I've built it.

Cheers!

Dave

Back