1990 Kona Explosif

Thanks for the comments :)

Went to take a couple of shots outside while the sun was out, typically though, it had gone in by the time i had got my act together :roll: P1011286 (Medium).JPG P1011285 (Medium).JPG P1011284 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Yep, that's looking spot on. Do I recall you saying you wanted a
P2 for it?

raidan73":2xrz7kk1 said:
Yep, that's looking spot on. Do I recall you saying you wanted a
P2 for it?

:) yes mate, looking for a set of '90 P2's for riding, not that im worried about using the Track 2's :LOL:

If the P2's have yellow splatter paint and come with a matching frame, even better ;)

I reckon the Track 2's will be ok. They didn't all fail.....and they've lasted this long :)

Have been waiting on a few supplies :)

They have arrived in the school holidays so will have to wait until next week now :roll: P1011414 (Medium).JPG P1011407 (Medium).JPG P1011406 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
looking awesome :cool:
just love the splatter paint Kona range from late 80s / early 90s....i think this is my favourite though

:shock: finally some progress :)

Cabled the bike up today and fitted chain, grips etc so just need to tweek it a bit and take it out for its test run and then should be finished, he says :LOL:

Anyway, some poor light pictures, hopefully get some better ones tomorrow P1010603 (Medium).JPG P1010602 (Medium).JPG P1010599 (Medium).JPG

Last edited:
Nice job Mark. Look forward to more pics and the ride report

Back