92 American CompLite

Really beautiful bike! Must admit I like your WTBs little bit more but this too is really amazing.
Photos are, as usual, awesome!

Love the forks on the bike but do you think maybe something with wider legs would go better with those wide frame tubes?

Re:

Hi,

ja i thought the same and that was why i was looking for s pepperoni fork. Or seomething else in 1" (i think there is not much of a variety)
But when i rode the bike i was thinking that a steel fork would be much better because the bike is pretty stiff, and when you add a fork with bigger tubes its usually a aluminum fork. And that combined with the stem and frame i guess it will make you loose your teeth on a trail.

It rides very well this way. I think its a good decision to keep the fork.
All the best
Kay

Here we go with the newest hunt,...a shorter detem wit a red decal, matching the ones on the frame

mounted it looks like this,...

and i added something holey as well, it kinda looks good with the cable hanger,...

i guess thats it for this bike...maybe
cheers Kay

Re:

Always had a thang for the signature big coin welds on these. Only ever had that stem, such a beauty but foolishly gave it away bitd. Maybe a Ti fork would provide some forgiveness if its a bit stiff. Such a beautiful looking bike.

Back