UPDATE (Page 3) 1994 Ink Blue Zaskar LE

Re:

So; I've finally got round to repairing the links to the photos in this thread. :roll:

I also thought I would add some more as there have been a few updates to the specification since I last posted.

liS91h5l.jpg

Re:

The zaskar is now sporting a genuine XC Pro Power Hanger in place of the Tektro it had previously along with some MKS clipless pedals. This essentially completes the Suntour groupset as the MKS are identical to the XC Pro pedals barring the decals.

ROtUANxl.jpg

XjlBhvDl.jpg

There is also a Tioga stem & matching top cap along with replacement decals for the Syncros bars...

e7lE5l1l.jpg

Finally, I have added some Suntour sponsors decals curtesy of Gil at Retro decals, who has supplied all of the decals for the build. :cool:

QA07Pmml.jpg

Re: 1994 Ink Blue Zaskar LE- (Take two!)

This is still one of my favorite zaskar builds on this website. Do you know off hand if Gil has the decals for the bologna forks. I'm getting ready to order decals from him for my 91 zaskar and I need the decals for the forks too.

Re:

Cheers chap.

I can't wait for some better weather so I can take some decent photos.

I think Gil does have the decals for the forks, drop him a line. It's best to email him via retrodecals as he tends to respond a little faster to emails. ;)

I might have some of the small GT decals for the forks actually, as I seem to remember they come with the frame decals as a set.

I'll double check. :D

I see that you're riding on 2.1" tires. How much room is in there. I would like to use tires no less than 2.25 on my zaskar but I would go even bigger if I can get away with it.

Back