Current plan is:

Frame - Scott Pro only, Tange Ultimate Superlight
Fork - Tange, about 880g
Headset- Ritchey Logic
Stem- Hot
Handlebar- Itm scorpion 7005
Seatpost- 26.4 Kalloy
Shifters- Sachs Wavey 3x8
Brake levers- X-lite chicken stix (not in pic, I need to remove them from wifes panasonic :mrgreen:)
Brakes- Xtr M900 canti
R.d.- Xtr M900
F.d.- Xtr M900
Crankset- Xtr M900
Saddle- Turbo reissue
Seatpost Qr - Odyssey Svelte purple binder bolt
Wheels- Prolite hubs/Mavic rims/Ritchey Megabite tan wall

Few more purple bits are in the mail :mrgreen:

From what I could find this(Pro only model) was Scott dealer custom order and not too common

Nice, looks in good condition.

Some more pictures would be good :cool:

Hi
that's definitly '93 year model - looking forward for progress

From what I could find this(Pro only model) was Scott dealer custom order and not too common
not exactly - Pro Only was models maded for dealers and shops to internal sales
You can't bought Pro Only as a customer in a shop, only people working in Scott shops, services or other dealer's web had this possibility

Thanks for info Skolioza, funny thing is that my Pro only reference came from your posts. There are not much info on these around, no catalog mentions(as far as I now), not to many out there.

Few more bits came in mail, waiting bottom bracket to arrive

Advice to clean tan wall tires anyone? the wall part of tires are very stained

balkanac":37h2vlq3 said:
Thanks for info Skolioza, funny thing is that my Pro only reference came from your posts. There are not much info on these around, no catalog mentions(as far as I now), not to many out there.
;)
exactly - Pro Only models always were in very low quantity and weren't showed official anywhere (catalogues, publications, bike expos etc) - they were absolutely internal models!
Later models (from 94 or 95 - not sure from memory) had signatures of quantity on rear lower left stay, near bb, and it was usually 120-150 items per year/model

Interesting info, this is first time that I hear that some bike company has "in house" model made only for employees.

Some work done

Wow. That's really cool. Not something I've ever seen or heard about in the States. I like that tubing-VooDoo Bizango used that and I loved the ride. I've never seen M900 cranks polished like that. Nice work.

Thanks, Scott is no Ritchey but it is fun project for me

Bottom bracket arrived

And I went with m900 sti units

Back