Fat Chance Yo Eddy 468Y2MS

Re:

Wee update

Frame builder will be taking this in Jan to repair then it’s off to be repainted

Build wise I’m still looking for STI M900’s, BR M900 and a flite

Going to use the Disk Drive for static display and a Hope on 231 for riding to match the front.

Also picked up a syncros seatpost so only missing the seat lamp....

Should have this ready for the Malverns later next year!

Re:

Want to keep it quiet but it’s an experienced steel welder here in scotland, his welds look amazing, I’ll see if he’ll do before / during / after pics

Re:

Brakes, STI and front XTR skewer obtained, just a rear to go also got some 6mm cable and ferrules

Hoping the frame will go shortly, am getting itchy to get it built!

Re:

Still looking for a DKG style seat clamp for this

Did pick up a Ringle Cage in blue and found some blue chainring bolts to go with the blue pulley

My biggest dilema now is whether to go Purple Anno or contrast with Blue....

What part of the syncros clamp do you need? I was missing the bottom half of the syncros clamp on my zaskar. I finally found a syncros seatpost that was in poor shape and had been cut down. Even in that condition I paid $20 just to take the section of the clamp that I needed. I have the rest of it if you think it will do you any good.

It’s the QR Clamp part that sits on the frame, thanks for the thought but my Syncros post is complete and usable

Thanks!

Re:

So this is still rumbling on, builder flaked out so having to find another, unfortunately my pockets are empty now so it may wait till later in the year to be fixed / painted but I've owned it for so long whats the difference! I quite like having it on the wall beside my Heckler

Spec is currently
Yo Eddy
Mag 21 SL - now with correct 1" Steerer
M900 1” Headset or King 1" (to be decided)
Syncros Stem
Hyperlite bars
M900 STI
M900 Brakes
M900 F Mech
M910 R Mech
UN90 B.B.
M900 Crank
PD525 pedals (need PD737)
PC860 Chain
M900 cassette
Syncros Seat post
Turbo seat (may go with a flite)
Tioga Disk drive (still swithering over riding this or selling it!)
Hope Suspension front Hub
XTR Rear on 217
Waiting on the XTR front hub but have a NOS 217 for it
XTR Skewers
Panaracer Smoke / Dart tyres

Re: Re:

boxxer":1utoiq4m said:
So this is still rumbling on, builder flaked out so having to find another, unfortunately my pockets are empty now so it may wait till later in the year to be fixed / painted but I've owned it for so long whats the difference! I quite like having it on the wall beside my Heckler

Spec is currently
Yo Eddy
Mag 21 SL - now with correct 1" Steerer
M900 1” Headset or King 1" (to be decided)
Syncros Stem
Hyperlite bars
M900 STI
M900 Brakes
M900 F Mech
M910 R Mech
UN90 B.B.
M900 Crank
PD525 pedals (need PD737)
PC860 Chain
M900 cassette
Syncros Seat post
Turbo seat (may go with a flite)
Tioga Disk drive (still swithering over riding this or selling it!)
Hope Suspension front Hub
XTR Rear on 217
Waiting on the XTR front hub but have a NOS 217 for it
XTR Skewers
Panaracer Smoke / Dart tyres

Somebody rec’d Kevin Winter to do top class frame repairs. This frame deserves it :)

Back