NOS 1995 Litespeed Obed (Finished Pics, pg4)

Re: Re:

v11boy":fhho1eg3 said:
Looking good...! What forks are they?

After the PAce RC31's proving too short, i decided to go bombproof, so its a set of On One cromo suspension adjusted rigids (sporting a couple of cheeky Litespeed decals :LOL: )

Not the lightest things, but still less than the Rock Shox it would of had originally, and i wanted it to be full rigid build. Just need the new stem/ handlebars/ shifters to turn up!

Re: Ti time! Never built Litespeed 1995

Lovely. Wheels looking good with it. How much did the frame cost you if don’t mind saying?

The frame was £400, which i didnt think was too bad actually,

A few more bits for the build are arriving, so a Moots Ti stem with NOS Litespeed handlebars are to be fitted, along with Deore XT 8spd shifter/brake units and matching XT v brakes. I think the only thing i'm waiting for now is an xtr front mech, as the 31.8 xt one i got is too small!

Time for a couple of new pics....getting there now, Moots stem definitely looks better...as do the Litespeed bars!
ls1.jpg

ls2.jpg

Re: NOS 1995 Litespeed Obed

A few changes and just waiting for one part and then i can finish the build, decided on some eggbeaters as i use crank bros on my Orbea, also going for a dark outer chainring which i think will suit it better, and cables are now here so the final piece of the puzzle is a ti Litespeed handlebar to upgrade the fitted alloy one, depending on finish i might even try for Botm! :LOL: :LOL:

Re:

Lots of tidy parts too, even the xt pedals look mint! You putting any bar ends on or is it just me who still uses them?!!

Re:

It will indeed have bar ends, some NOS onza units...no time to complete it so far, but my plan is to get it finished next weekend.

Re: NOS 1995 Litespeed Obed

Well finally its finished!...well nearly! lol..heres a few little teaser shots before i can get the brakes and gears set up and go for a shake down ride out in the forest next week..

lites.jpg

litess.jpg

litesss.jpg

litessss.jpg

Re: NOS 1995 Litespeed Obed FINISHED PAGE 3!

Its FINISHED!!!!

Firstly the specs...
Frame: 1995 Litespeed Obed, 18.5”

Fork: On One Cro-mo Suspension Adjusted rigid

Headset: Chris King 1 1/8” black sotte voce, carbon fibre spacers.
Stem: MOOTS Titanium, 0 degree rise, 135mm
Handlebar: Litespeed Titanium
Grips: ODI Attack
Barends: Onza

Brakes: Deore XT V Brakes M739
Brake Pads: Clark MTB Elite Dual Compound
Brake Cables: Shimano Inners, Jagwire outers with anodised end caps
Brake Levers: Shimano Deore XT ST-M739 2 finger

Shifters: Shimano Deore XT ST-M739
Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XTR M900, top pull 34.9mm
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT M735
Derailleur Cables: Shimano Inners and Jagwire outers with anodised end caps
Cassette: Sram PG850
Chain: Sram PC850
Cranks: Shimano Deore XT M735
Crank Bolts: Titanium
Chainrings: Shimano Deore XT Inner, Pace Extruded Groove middle and Lasco Black anodised Outer
Chainring bolts: Titanium
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Un71
Pedals: Crank Brothers EggBeaters 2

Hub Skewers: Hope Titanium
Rims: Mavic Crossride
Hubs: Mavic Crosside
Nipples: Yes
Spokes: Yes
Tyres: Maxxis Ranchero folding
Tubes: Panaracer

Saddle: Selle Italia Flite Titanium
Seatpost: Thomson Elite with Titanium bolt upgrade
Seatpost Binder: Litespeed

Weight: ?

and here she is in all her glory....better scenic pics will follow (any comments gratefully recieved!)

finished.jpg

Latest posts

Back