1993 GT RTS 1

Re:

Interesting as I hated the idrive xcr4000 I bought back in 1999. God awful thing that was meant to get me back in to mtb after a 5 year break but actually put me off for another 5! :facepalm:

Re: Re:

brocklanders023":1d8p10de said:
Interesting as I hated the idrive xcr4000 I bought back in 1999. God awful thing that was meant to get me back in to mtb after a 5 year break but actually put me off for another 5! :facepalm:

Don't get me wrong, the lower models were shite! You had to have an air shock and the lighter US made frame set up properly for the rider's weight. They had lighter CNC machined i-drive unit with better bearings. As a package they were worlds apart from the coil spring shock heavy xcr 4000's. My brother had one of those and it was like a pogo stick! :LOL:

Re: how should I sell this?

I’ve got an RTS-1, not the most comfortable bike for me, looking for something else. Seems like there are guys that would be interested in this GT. Any idea how to go about selling it?

Re: how should I sell this?

Rdawgcross":30it87sq said:
I’ve got an RTS-1, not the most comfortable bike for me, looking for something else. Seems like there are guys that would be interested in this GT. Any idea how to go about selling it?

Get and take a few good quality pics and post them here. viewforum.php?f=2

You will need to set a firm price as

Back