1990 Muddyfox Courier Prestige

Re:

Lovely looking Courier Prestige you've got there Player,i've got a Muddy Fox thing going on at the moment with a 88 Courier i'm currently restoring and i'm waiting on delivery of a 88 Explorer in non gate size (finally i found one :D )

Re: Re:

Spanky22b":2ex59hat said:
Lovely looking Courier Prestige you've got there Player,i've got a Muddy Fox thing going on at the moment with a 88 Courier i'm currently restoring and i'm waiting on delivery of a 88 Explorer in non gate size (finally i found one :D )

Cheers,

It does seem like most Muddy Fox's you see for sale are 21"

Is your Explorer the one that was in Tamworth?

Cheers,

Is your Explorer the one that was in Tamworth?[/quote]

Yeah that's the one,it looks to be in decent condition and it's the all important 19" size for some reason the bigger ones don't quite look right.

Spanky22b":20yhmsk1 said:
Cheers,

Yeah that's the one,it looks to be in decent condition and it's the all important 19" size for some reason the bigger ones don't quite look right.[/quote]

Depends on the angle you're looking from. Shorty! :LOL:

The History Man":1vlqcaiw said:
Spanky22b":1vlqcaiw said:
Cheers,

Yeah that's the one,it looks to be in decent condition and it's the all important 19" size for some reason the bigger ones don't quite look right.

Depends on the angle you're looking from. Shorty! :LOL:[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

O, this is so nice. Throws me back to my early days of mountainbiking. I had a Scott Windriver, my brother a MF Courier Comp and a friend one like yours. :)

WimVDD":vb4mq3js said:
O, this is so nice. Throws me back to my early days of mountainbiking. I had a Scott Windriver, my brother a MF Courier Comp and a friend one like yours. :)

It's all about the memory's isn't it!

Glad you like it :cool:

Back