Help Identify This Zaskar

And this lady is driving me nuts. She promised to take pics of the serial number and she hasn't. Nor has she confirmed a time and place on Sunday.

Re:

I sure hope you get it on Sunday. We can finally see the serial number and figure out the history of it. Good luck!

legrandefromage":3i3k3zxs said:
Hate to rain on anyone's parade but this is a 94 frame wearing reproduction decals. 1993 decals were yellow but not fluorescent and 1993 bikes wore the very thick cable stops carried over from the '92 frames. The seat clamps were separate and had their own wee titanium bolt - which I managed to keep since 1993!

Just sayin'!

P3210136.jpg

Ha yeah, whoops, proving my point about how the decals don't necesrrily designate the year...but all I was tying to show was the style of decal, the typse/font thingy, how 91/92 is one way, then 96 is completely different, but all the rest are similar, but each year different. Was grabbing the first image with the year decals off google images as fast as I could

frame year

the mech hanger also points to 93/94/95 <double bolt> as 96/97/99 had single bolts, the le frames had cnc dropouts and seat clamps in like 98, but the plain zaskar was tiawainese complete bike.. there serial number is the best bet.. month year and even sizes were stamped there..

Back