Orange P7 build thread

Re:

It's probably too nice to ride too often now. I'd move the sofa in and sit there.

With the diet coke & foil, do you basically scrunch up the foil and dip it the coke and just rub?

Great work, and looks fantastic.

Must get on to Gil about some new decals for my two P7s... I should also check the serial no. of my P7. Assumed it was a 95 due to the canti cable hanger, but has the same decals as yours. Hmmm...

Anyway, if you ever get bored of rigid, please sell me your F7s!

WandsworthRouleur":g9szwxcq said:
Great work, and looks fantastic.

Must get on to Gil about some new decals for my two P7s... I should also check the serial no. of my P7. Assumed it was a 95 due to the canti cable hanger, but has the same decals as yours. Hmmm...

Anyway, if you ever get bored of rigid, please sell me your F7s!

my decals are from Gil so dont pay to much attention to them for date. post ur serial number on here and you can work it out from there.

Re: Re:

groovyblueshed":1dqf63su said:
It's probably too nice to ride too often now. I'd move the sofa in and sit there.

With the diet coke & foil, do you basically scrunch up the foil and dip it the coke and just rub?

never went with the coke and foil - to much like hard work! cheap paint striper from wilko and a brush - paint on, leave and rub off - easy :)

Re: Re:

Kingswood":vgj6u06g said:
groovyblueshed":vgj6u06g said:

never went with the coke and foil - to much like hard work! cheap paint striper from wilko and a brush - paint on, leave and rub off - easy :)

Easy it is then :) got a Wilkos down the road from me...

Back