Zinn 753 19"

If your sticking with the rest of the groupset then Dura Ace is a good choice. You could run XC pro or i have seen a couple of sets of Bullseyes with 130 rears for sale recentlly which i think would look nice on this frame :)

FB_IMG_1476521415690_zps13lxxlrr.jpg

Thanks for the pic. As you said in the pm, it's not the same bike, mine has a longer head tube, but it's great to answer the question anyway. That looks like this bike from Mountain Biker magazine:

35620009250_2b4ce1bc64_b.jpg

35169465214_2854fe3889_b.jpg

35169464474_dbd169b83a_b.jpg

mkone, Bullseye are a good shout, thanks. I've seen the black hubs for sale at the moment, but I want silver hubs.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Re:

mynchiboy":5h7lvlu1 said:
Interesting article that!

If you want the bars featured in the test there's some NOS ones available here -> http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-ITM-MACH- ... SwnbZYFwJJ

Thanks for the heads up, I bought them. They look to have decent width and sweep so should be good for me.

I can't take credit for the article, I found it in the magazine and catalogue scan section.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re:

Very nice, will you get an 8 speed cassette on a 130mm hub?

Will be great whatever you spec it with to be fair

Re: Re:

xxnick1975":w50q8hbe said:
Very nice, will you get an 8 speed cassette on a 130mm hub?

Will be great whatever you spec it with to be fair

8/9/10 speed road is 130mm. An older Ultegra or Dura ace hub will be bob on.

Sure, always that option, but then you are talking about building wheels etc, at that point, for me at least (as I have never built a wheel), you might as well get a donor bike with campag and be done with it!

Back