UPDATE Page 6 Next we have a 93' Manitou FS...

Re:

A bucket list bike that i have still not ridden and the reviews are good. These were £4500+ bitd all kitted out. Saw a 16 yr old on one and was envious at the time.

Re: Next in the stand we have a 93' FS...

Minifreak":17ujqe7z said:
If you decide you need silver cranks and wanted to swap those black Cook Bros, I have some nice TNT's that'd suit the Manitou :)

i think those TNTs would look sweet on the Manitou. more so than the Cooks. think they would look too spindly in comparison to the chunky/beefy CNC of the rest of the bike.

I don't disagree and am somewhat on the fence with them. I love those TNT cranks as well. I probably paid a little too much for the Cooks so will probably keep them for now.

I'm toying with the idea of using my black Grafton kit on this build in lieu of the Cooks due to proportions. What do you chaps think? Have some black fat fingers as well that could be used.

g6PCly.jpg

UlQlBD.jpg

OKbC7g.jpg

3Szw9C.jpg

Still plan to use the silver Ringles and lace them to some black 231s via Sapim CX-ray bladed spokes. Tires are Ritchey Z Max WCS blackwall 1.7s and in route now. I have a NOS silver, black and turquoise HyperLites so that's still to be determined.

I used all Grafton components on mine, admittedly my cranks were silver but I think the full sweep of Grafton looks great

Your bike is special! Love it. I think Gio may have done a black theme but something hinky is going on with me not being able to pics and his is one of the threads that images are affected.

Re: Next in the stand we have a 93' Manitou FS...

Have one last puzzle to solve prior to stringing this up and would appreciate some input. I elected to go with full Grafton in black for this build including, Fat Fingers, SpeedCase, SpeedTraps, SpeedControllers, Re-Entrys, JoyStix & Perches. With all the black, would you go with a silver, black or turquoise bar? I also have a silver and a turquoise CK HS so that could provide a splash of color if needed.

qcv1WY.jpg

cDLWkp.jpg

jdGqjj.jpg

Y21vtt.jpg

EdVj8N.jpg

p2xWaN.jpg

Thoughts? Have black and blue Answer Aggressor grips in route.

Murdered out Manitou? All black? Early thanks and criticism tolerated :D Thick skinned lad here.

Back