Yeti ARC restoration - My #1 'want' bike since 1991

Re:

looking at the collection of Grey ARC's now on the forum, they're starting to become common as muck

what I have noticed is the colour ways on the lettering... there appears to be subtle variations,

order of Pic's

Mine & Silverfish's (ARC White Lettering) but differing/reversed colours and accents on Yeti
mine came to be totally beaten up but all original before being repainted so I'm confident its correct.

Martin Kozaczeks, MiniFeak's and of course Tom's are all Black with blue accents,

which colourway came first ?

Attachments

• tomskid.jpg
    tomskid.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 685
  • tims.jpg
    tims.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 684
  • mkozaczek.jpg
    mkozaczek.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 684
  • silverfish.JPG
    silverfish.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 685
  • icon o classic Yeti 4.jpg
    icon o classic Yeti 4.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 685
Re:

R-spud,

ARCs, 'common as muck'...? :? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
To me, these bikes are still as cool now as they were back in the day. :D

I noticed the variations in accent color too.

Out of the pics you posted, I like the first pic of your bike with that color combo for lettering. Not sure what is the absolute correct combo. But if I were to guess, I would say Martin K with blue accents are correct. He goes through a lot to find out the correct info for the bikes he turns out.

Re: Re:

tomskid27":17rey49i said:
R-spud,

Out of the pics you posted, I like the first pic of your bike with that color combo for lettering. Not sure what is the absolute correct combo. But if I were to guess, I would say Martin K with blue accents are correct. He goes through a lot to find out the correct info for the bikes he turns out.

to be honest I think they're all correct, just different years, but in what order I don't know.
there was a discussion about the the order of the wording a good while back as its different on each side, as seen in the pic below,

None Drive side YETI ARC EASTON

Drive side reads EASTON YETI ARC

Yours is different again to the above pics as its got the Yeti in black with a White accent,

Attachments

• IMG_8300 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_8300 - Copy.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 628
  • IMG_8302 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_8302 - Copy.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 628
Re: Re:

Retro Spud":18mnf433 said:
tomskid27":18mnf433 said:
R-spud,

to be honest I think they're all correct, just different years, but in what order I don't know.
there was a discussion about the the order of the wording a good while back as its different on each side, as seen in the pic below,

None Drive side YETI ARC EASTON

Drive side reads EASTON YETI ARC

Yours is different again to the above pics as its got the Yeti in black with a White accent,

So how I based my decals were off how Martin K's bikes were. EASTON was always down on the bottom low by the b/b. I take it as to describe the tubing. From there, it always read from Left to Right, YETI ARC. So if you look at it from either side, it will say YETI ARC up top where all can see and EASTON is always down low where it may be obscured when riding by. Not sure if that's accurate but how I reasoned it out to be.

Re:

This posting is out of sequence since I've already posted the final pic of the wheels. But....whatever! :LOL:

Attachments

• untitled2.png
    untitled2.png
    103.1 KB · Views: 503
  • untitled1.png
    untitled1.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 503
  • untitled11.png
    untitled11.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 503
Re:

Done & ready to ride!